Alfa Culinary & Beverage Academy in partnership with Ledra College, act as a City & Guilds London approved centre (847266) delivering City & Guilds accredited Courses In Food Preparation And Cooking.
Alfa Culinary & Beverage Academy is seeking experienced chef instructors to be responsible for delivering quality, engaging and interactive instruction to groups of varying skill levels based on the pre-approved lesson plans as per City & Guilds curriculum program.
- Assign participants to kitchen tasks that allow everyone to gain hands-on practice and improve their cooking skills.
- Supervise participants in the kitchen, encouraging proper sanitation and safety practices
- Promoting positive and interactive learning environment
- Teach participants proper techniques and how to prepare a variety of dishes as per curriculum
- Ensure the kitchen stations are clean and organized
Qualifications – Skills/Experience Required:
- Formal culinary education preferred
- 1-2 years of industry experience preferred
- Interested applicants must have in-depth professional experience and excellent communications skills with students from different cultures
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups (average class size between 10-20 participants)
Job: Full or Part Time
Benefits: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in the STRICTEST CONFIDENCE